Your law firm in Munich
I am pleased to welcome you to my website and would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my office in beautiful Nymphenburg in Munich and to present our range of expertise to you in a transparent manner.
For more than 25 years I have been advising and representing my clients in a wide variety of legal fields both on a local and international level. My clients include companies, but also private individuals, whom I represent and support in legal problems and financial decisions.
As a result of my training as a banker, my legal career is very closely linked to the many-sided topics from finance and the real estate industry.
After my apprenticeship in the banking houses Aufhäuser and BayLaBa I studied Veconomics and business administration (MBA) and law (doctorate), economy & management (doctorate). I gained practical experience on a national and international level during various positions in companies in the financial sector, in management consultancy and as a specialist consultant. This forms the foundation of the orientation of my law firm. Further details about my career are listed in the following table.
A multitude of further education and training courses enable me to respond individually to the current needs and requirements of my clients with relevant know-how.
In our section public relations, you will find information on current case law and legal interpretations as well as a wide range of articles on current topics from the financial sector.
If you do not find a suitable contribution to your topic or request, you are welcome to contact me at any time contact me.
In addition, I will of course also be available for an initial discussion on your individual request in a first meeting.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
With kind regards
Dr. Johannes Fiala
Arrange your personal appointment with us.
You are already receiving legal advice and would like a second opinion? In this case please contact Dr. Fiala directly via the following link.
(The first phone call is a free get-to-know-you conversation; without consulting. You will learn what we can do for you & what we need from you in terms of information, documents for a qualified consultation.)
Career Dr. Johannes Fiala
Training and studies:
- Apprenticeship as bank clerk (Bankhaus H. Aufhäuser, BayLaBa)
- law studies
- Study of economics and business administration (intermediate diploma, LMU) “Master of Business Administration”, MBA (Financial Services)
- Doctorates in law and economics & management (Ph.D.) in English and German
- Specialist solicitor training (Munich Tax Academy)
- Postgraduate studies in the fields of legal profession (Univ.), Financial Planning (HfB, today: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management),
European Communities (RASD, now: RANEPA, Moscow; Centre International de Formation Européenne) with degree as “EC Expert (C.I.F.E.)
- Certificate as “Certified Financial and Investment Advisor”. Acquired by the Lloyds Banking Group
- Study of psychology (FIM, Univ.)
- Training in mediation (Meditor, Univ.) and a degree as “Master of Mediation” (MM).
International work experience:
- Asset management (also on behalf of various courts, e.g. as executor of wills, supplementary guardian, executor of estates, supervisor and sequestrator)
- Real estate sales, industry (Magirus-Deutz AG, Siemens AG)
- Management consulting (Roland Berger)
- Insurance industry (Deutscher Lloyd Lebensversicherungs AG, Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Allianz Versicherungs-AG)
- auditing companies (Datag AG, Treuarbeit AG),
- court-appointed expert (financial services sector)
- Heinz Gerlach Direct investor protection (prospectus expert for closed-end holdings or investment funds),
- Member of the Legal Committee of the European Association of Self-Employed
- Attorney emergency service in criminal cases (Munich)
- IHK examiner to become a specialist consultant
- Fachwirt für Finanzdienstleistungen, as a lecturer for civil law and insurance law (Univ.)
- Specialist consultant for (also prospective) specialist lawyers for labour law and specialist lawyers for insolvency law.
Continuing education and training: Dr. Johannes Fiala
- FH Furtwangen
- America House
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
- Federal Insurance Institution for Salaried Employees (BfA, today: Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund, DRV)
- Hanns Seidel Foundation (Wildbad Kreuth)
- Protestant Academy Tutzing
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS)
- Kolping educational institution
- Chamber of Auditors (WPK)
- Chamber of tax consultants (StBK)
- Bar Association (RAK)
- German Law Institute (DAI)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Association of Bavarian Publishers and Booksellers
- Academy of the Bavarian Press (ABP) e.V.
- Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations (ifa)
- Society for Foreign Customers
- State Association of Tax Consultants and Auditors (LSWB)
- Reemtsma Group
- Institute for Expertise (IfS).
Network partner of the law firm Dr. Fiala
For strategic and holistic tasks, our attorneys work together with selected experts: Auditors, tax advisors, PR consultants, portfolio and real estate specialists, insurance consultants, architects, risk managers, actuaries, as well as court-experienced or sworn experts from Germany and abroad are individually involved in the work.