From Paraguay to the world:
More and more often we hear in the media about digital nomads, people who spend their lives traveling or on the most beautiful beaches in the world. The livelihood is apparently earned on the side on the laptop, always on the go and always sunshine. The digital nomad puts an end to 9 to 5 in the dreary office, an end to unnecessary meetings in the air-conditioned conference room. Thanks to digitalization, people today work when and where they want. Two years of the pandemic have shown that this works. Today, we’ll show you how digitalization can not only help you work wherever you want, but also efficiently save on taxes and living expenses by cleverly relocating your center of life.
A combination of the countries Paraguay, Dubai and Canada makes it possible to live and work internationally at low cost. Pulsating life in the capital of Paraguay and you in the middle of it, sitting relaxed in a café checking the orders of the week and discussing small and big details via video conference with customers in Europe. Presence and personal contact not required. Work performance digital, direct and, above all, location-independent.
Paraguay: Living in South America, working in Europe
Living and working in the heart of South America, earning money in Europe and the world. The capital metropolis Asuncion with its 500k inhabitants invites you to stay. The country and its people live a welcoming culture that is unparalleled, especially towards German emigrants. If you’re looking for a low cost of living, crave a sunny climate, and get sparkly eyes at 10% flat tax, Paraguay is the place for you. German is the third most spoken language after the national languages Spanish and Guarani, which is historically related to the emigration of the Mennonites at the beginning of the 20th century.
A large German community helps with the acclimatization and the surprisingly progressive country with fast Internet convinces with a very good infrastructure and manageable crime for a South American country. A paradise for entrepreneurs who can work location-independently and are willing to start a life on the other side of the world. It is not for nothing that people from Paraguay call themselves the happiest people in the world.
If you too are toying with the idea of emigration, asset relocation or investing in foreign assets, Paraguay should definitely be on your radar.
Advantages for Digital Nomads in Paraguay
- Low cost of living with very high standard of living
- Flat tax from 10%
- Uncomplicated procedure for residence and work permit
- Advanced infrastructure
- Development potential
- Very good medical care
- International schools and degrees
- Simple combination of company headquarters in Dubai, residence in Paraguay
- Recognition with German authorities and offices
We support you with the new start in Paraguay
- Advice on legal issues of a move with reference to Germany
- Communication with authorities, banks, notaries and courts
- Legal and tax support of the move
- Advice on insurance law issues
- Holistic support during relocation and new foundation
- Advice on intra-European commercial transport
- Drafting of contracts of any kind
- Support with labour law issues
Emigration to Paraguay: Assets in Germany
- Tax law advice and tax representation in Germany
- Advice on the subject of assets in Germany
- Advice on tax optimization
- Accounting and asset management
- Communication with the local authorities
- Holistic organization of an asset management
- Review of existing asset management
- Advice on the topic of inheritance in Germany
Services through our local partner
- Organization and planning of trips to Paraguay
- Personal attention in the capital Asuncion
- Support in dealing with authorities, residence permits, etc.
- Assistance with account opening
- Verified contacts with tax advisors, law firms, notaries, etc..
- Consulting and support for company start-ups and relocations
Helpful articles on asset protection:
Our office in Munich
You will find our office at Fasolt-Strasse 7 in Munich, very close to Schloss Nymphenburg. Our team consists of highly motivated attorneys who are available for all the needs of our clients. In special cases, our law firm cooperates with selected experts to represent your interests in the best possible way.
About the author
Dr. Johannes Fiala has been working for more than 25 years as a lawyer and attorney with his own law firm in Munich. He is intensively involved in real estate, financial law, tax and insurance law. The numerous stages of his professional career enable him to provide his clients with comprehensive advice and to act as a lawyer in the event of disputes.
»More about Dr. Johannes Fiala
On these pages, Dr. Fiala provides information on current legal and economic topics as well as on current political changes that are of social and/or corporate relevance.
Arrange your personal appointment with us.
You are already receiving legal advice and would like a second opinion? In this case please contact Dr. Fiala directly via the following link.
(The first phone call is a free get-to-know-you conversation; without consulting. You will learn what we can do for you & what we need from you in terms of information, documents for a qualified consultation.)